2400+/- Ft. Shoreline & 50 Acres Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
2,400 ft. of gentle shoreline and 50 acres at the Calmer side of the Lake of the Ozarks, MO. Family owned since 1952, admired by many. Great for a private retreat, hunters paradise, fisherman’s dream; potential development for single residential dwellings. Great bass and crappie fishing! An abundance of wildlife, deer, turkey and ducks! Creek, springs, valley, rolling hillsides, hay field, blacktop access; Co-Mo utility high speed fiber optic, cable and easements available! Must call for an appointment property occupied.
- Located in Morgan County, Barnett, Mo., where there is NO Planning or Zoning.
- 6 MM Gravois Arm-Indian Creek Cove
- A Regulated, No Wake Cove
- Eldon, Mo. School District
- Area L in the Lake Area MLS
2400 FT Shoreline! Great Build Sites!
2,400 ft. of gentle shoreline and 50 acres at the Calmer side of the Lake of the Ozarks, MO.
- Great Waterfront Build Site!
- Great for Development!
- Great Recreation Property!